Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Diva Dare ~ Inside and Outside


Today I'm sharing my take on this month's Diva Dare, Inside Outside! Here on my blog you can see the outside of the card and enabler's supply list. To see the rest of the dare, the inside of the card, you will need to take a look over on the Verve Stamps Blog.


I'm still recovering from back issues so I apologize for not giving you all the details to how I made the card. If you have any questions, just drop them in a comment and I will get back to you. :)

Details:
Stamps: Happy Place, Button Best (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Yours Truly (Pebbles), Kraft (Wausau), watercolor paper, white (Neenah)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Rose Red (Stampin' Up), black permanent pen (Sharpie)
Accessories: Sky Blue (Summer Sailing Ribbon Collection, Verve Stamps), Onyx Pearl (Liquid Pearls), vintage lace edging, pinking shears scissors (Fiskars), honeycomb stencil, warm gray acrylic paint, Dimensional Effects (DecoArt), washi tape, pink pearl adhesives (Want 2 Scrap)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!