Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, May 2, 2014

Triple Craft Vendor Blog Hop Alert!


Happy Friday! There's a blog hop going on today that you might know about. It's a triple team extravaganza. While I'm sitting out on the official hop I will have something to share later on today.

These ladies are amazingly talented and so worth it to grab a few minutes to hop through and see all that they have done. I hope you will!

Start at the Stampendous blog now and then come back later for my own private showing of the jewelry I made with all three of these great products.

There is a fantastic prize for those who decide to leave comments on the blog hop each day. If you want to get in all the days, here's DAY 1.

Okay, I'm off to watch resin cure. I'll see you here later. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!