Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, April 7, 2014

Stampendous April 2014 Catalog Sneak Peeks


This week the Stampendous Designers are sneaking in with some peeks of the new Catalog releasing this month. You'll be able to see these stamps in your favorite stores locally and online soon (clicking these links take you to a list of stores). It's time for peeking then stalking to begin.


Here are the instructions that you can also find on the Projects section of the Stampendous website.

  1. Stamp Special Friends with black ink onto white cardstock. Trim and layer on black cardstock.
  2. Stamp Pen Pattern Light Background stamp with grey ink onto white cardstock and color. 
  3. Use the punchinella template from the Wired NK* Studio Stamp set to sponge white acrylic paint onto left half of Pen Pattern image. Layer onto black cardstock and tie with purple ribbon.
  4. Glue Light Pen Pattern layer to purple card base. Use pop dots to adhere Special Friends sentiment onto card.

For those who would like the Copic Marker colors used here are the details.


Details:
Stamps: Special Friends and PenPattern Light (Stampendous)
Paper: White, Black and Purple cardstock
Ink: Tuxedo Black, London Fog (Tsukineko), white acrylic paint (Deco Art)
Accessories: Stencil  from Wired NK*Studio Stamps (Stampendous), spongefoam adhesive dots, glue, ribbon (May Arts)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fun card. I think I would have fun coloring that image. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!