Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Simply Fun with Stampendous and Faber-Castell


Today I'm joining fellow Stampendous Designers with a WEEK LONG collaboration with Faber-Castell.
All the days and all the links will be available on the Stampendous blog and let me tell you it's a great idea to come back each day and comment. There are fantabulous prizes. 

Here's Monday if you missed it.

Today's links:
Janelle Stollfus

Faber-Castell has amazing products lines that carry high quality standards and it shows in the use of them. The line we crafter's are most familiar with is the Design•Memory•Craft and the most popular, in my opinion, is Gelatos! That's what my focus is today.


Cherry Bird (Stampendous),
Gelatos, Paper Crafter Crayons, PITT artist pen (white) (Faber-Castell)

Asian Umbrella Stamp, Detail Gold Embossing Powder,
Fuschia Glass Glitter (Stampendous)
Cherry Bird and Aged Black Embossing Powder (Stampendous)
Gelatos,  Big White Pen and Black PITT artist pens (Faber-Castell)


Enjoy the collaboration this week with Faber-Castell and remember there are PRIZES. This week shares two great companies, who have great products for those who mix media and those who like to stamp n' embellish. There's something for all of us to enjoy. See you later this week with more projects.

Now it's time to head on over to the next hop and here's the links list again.

Janelle Stollfus - you are here

Details:
Stamps: Cherry Bird and Asian Umbrella (Stampendous)
Paper: White (Neenah), black (Hobby Lobby) and brown cardstock (Bazzill)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine, Tsukineko), Gelatos in Guava, Bubble Gum, Chocolate, Lemon, Snow Cone, Blueberry and Raspberry (Faber-Castell), PITT artist pen in Big White Pen and Black (Faber-Castell)
Accessories: Aged Black Embossing Enamel, Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Fuschia Crushed Glass Glitter (Stampendous), ribbon (May Arts), rhinestones (Queen and Co.)

Pin It

46 comments:

  1. Fabulously done, Janelle! Gorgeous mix of colours and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid mix! I am in love with the crushed glass glitter, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beatrice, it is fun to use with so many colors to choose from Stampendous. It always reminds me of the sparkling of a Christmas tree when I use it. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. Can't wait to see the birds and the flowers back in the yard. this picture will have to fill in until the real come along. Great job of coloring. Birdie looks so real. thanks for making my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certain I've heard more birds this last week, so for us in Idaho it's coming real soon.

      Delete
    2. you are so lucky. It's supposed to be 50 on Saturday but then back down. I'm in Illinois - across the river from St. Louis.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, fabulous background with the best of FC and Stampendous combined! Gorgeous...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow! That's a real stunner Janelle, the colours and texture - pure lushness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wow, so much texture, dimension in this beauty of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning! Gorgeous colors and layers of texture and interest. The scatter embossing powders are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!! I love all of the activity going on with the embossing powders and glitter. I also love how you used the gelatos! Aren't they a dream to use? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the wonderful dimension that the embossing powders and glitter add to this GORGEOUS card!!! Your colors are delicious and I love how you used the gelatos!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous birdie, Janelle! Beautifully done with lots of cool texture and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. I love all of that color. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, so many pretty colors on this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Janelle! I love the colors & texture. The bird is so cute too! Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very 'wow' card, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness what a beautiful, colorful card. I just love the techniques. I just love the gold embossing added with all the other colors. Thankyou for sharing you're ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great background and cute bird

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is lovely - I love all the dimension!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bird stamp is so dear and the card is just gorgeous. Love the colors and the different techniques to create the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous colors & I love how you used the glitter & gold embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the color background and all the texture on the card. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the vibrant colors and the gold e.mbossing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW, that is just beautiful, so bright and lively.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card. I love the beautiful colours and all the yummy texture from the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh how beautiful!! The colors are so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! Your colors seem almost iridescent! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Gelatos make such an amazing background. I need to use them on my cards...

    ReplyDelete
  29. The gold embossing looks so good with the bird and the colors. Someone will be very happy to get such a pretty, well put together card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful colors and texture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So very pretty.
    Love the glitter
    used on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is gorgeous! Love the colors and techniques used!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a beautiful card! I love watercolor technique and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such a bright and beautiful card! Your artistry is fantastic, I love how you colored and accented this awesome new stamp! And the glitter and embossed accents are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Don't you love that big white pen!! Don't know how I lived without it. Thanks so much for playing this week, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! This is amazing! I love the saturation of colors and the pops of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your artwork looks like something I might see on a large silk scarf! It's so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, Janelle.....You and I are alums of the same school.....except it was still NNC when I went there back in the Middle Ages! Ha. :)

    LOVE what you did here. All the colors and textures on your piece are so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your work!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    GIVEAWAY: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How neat! It's amazing how you meet people through the blogging community!

      Delete
  39. GORGEOUS card!!!

    LOVE the image, vibrant colours and amazing textures - WOW!!!

    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great colors and textures. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!