Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Inspiration Week with Stampendous!


It's Inspiration Week with Stampendous and I've had to pull a Mix-Ability project (MIX51) from a couple months ago just so I wouldn't be left out of all the fun.

It's Mixed Media month with Stampendous! You can join in on the fun for just a few more days if you want (hint, hint).



You can also see other inspirational projects from my fabulous Design Team friends.




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is stunning! The colors are amazing and there's so much depth and texture in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Janelle! Great color scheme and so perfect for Spring! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sure is gorgeous. I love the dimension and texture. It's too beautiful as a card and should be framed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!