Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, February 28, 2014

Viva La Verve in February


Viva La Verve today! I'm hosting the sketch challenge on the Viva La Verve blog
I hope you'll come and join us!


It's a we bit of a departure from the norm for me, so of course I didn't stick with it that well. There just wasn't enough space for that fifth circle shape. Anyway here is my card for today.


Details:
Stamps: Joyful Blooms and Love's Flower (Verve Stamp)
Paper: London Market (Pink Paislee), Chocolate (Wausau)
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Blush Blossom (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Joyful Blooms and Flag It Die Set and Dreamy Leaves Dies (Verve Stamps), Hydrangea punch (Martha Stewart), Onyx Pearl (Liquid Pearls), pink flat back pearls (Want2Scrap)

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!