Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Post Valentines


It's a lovely Sunday day and I'm at the computer looking through my project photos on my camera and realize I've left a few from you! Isn't that awesome! I've been on the shy side of posting since my surgery last summer so I just assumed that I had nothing left to post for the month. What a nice surprise for me, too!


I wanted my kids to give their teachers a little more sweetness in a card than in food, so I grabbed some of Verve's lovely Valentine sets. These were the easiest cards to through together. I was so excited to be able to finish both of them in just an hour. That's considered a miracle in my studio.


The January release has some awesome sentiments that work for more than just Valentine season. Here's a valentine style card though that I made for the release.




Teacher Valentine #1 Details: 
Stamps: Love Notes (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Balsa and Kraft (Neenah), Love Notes (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Real Red and Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Gold (Autumn Elements Ribbon Collection, Verve), Pennant Trim Die (Verve), adhesive-flat back pearls

Details: 
Stamps: Love Notes (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Balsa and Kraft (Neenah), blue (Stampin' Up!), Love Notes (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Real Red and Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Strawberry Cream (Truly Madly Deeply Ribbon Collection, Verve), Pennant Trim Die (Verve), adhesive-flat back pearls

Details:
Stamps: More than Love (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Yours Truly (Pebbles), White (Neenah), various lt. blue, pinks and reds
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), acrylic paint (Claudine Hellmuth), Real Red
Accessories: Wavy Hearts die set, From the Heart die set (A Cut Above, Verve), Crystal Clear EP (Stampin' Up), sewing machine and black thread
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!