Skip to main content

May Arts Wraps up Stampendous projects so Nicely


Oh we love to play with May Arts ribbon and this week we are showing you why we so love it.

Hop along and comment on all the days this week for a chance at some prizes!
Wednesday and 
TODAY!
Remember to hop on over to May Arts blog for all their inspiration posts this week, too!




I loved having the chance to color this bouquet from Stampendous with my Copic markers even though I lack the coloring ability to do water through glass. When I was done stamping the sentiment and fun background layer I reached for some ribbon that went with my daisy colors and the faux canvas ribbon from May Arts is amazing!

For those interested in the Copic markers used here is a screen capture from my CopicColor gallery.


Check back on Stampendous blog if you haven't already. There will be more inspiration and links to hop with the Stampendous designers. Have fun!

Details:
Stamps: Bowl Bouquet, Square Illusion, and Say It Today (Stampendous)
Paper: White (Neenah), Textured cardstock (Core-dinations)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Antique Linen (Distress Ink, Ranger), Alcohol-based markers
Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts), Sand-It Gadget (Core'dinations), Sponge Dauber, Glue
Foam adhesive dots

Pin It

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL card Janelle!!!

    LOVE your colour combo - the sentiment matting and ribbon really make your DELIGHTFUL flowers POP!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your crafty inspiration :)

    PS - thank you for sharing your Copic list too ... they are on my wishlist, so I'm using pencils and watercolours in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning. It reminds me of Spring. A lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The flowers look real and I think you did a great job on the water! Nice ribbon choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card...a little bit of spring in a vase!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Love the bouquet and that ribbon is delicious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring is so pretty. The flowers look real. the water looks great. I would love to have my cards come out looking this good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers without the odor! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty. I always am inspired by all the creative and beautiful things you guys do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Love the colors. Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job with the coloring. I wish I could do as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What incredible coloring, wish I could be half that good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty coloring and perfect choice of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so beautiful, i love the colors. Great detail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow a gorgeous card, love your coloring especially how you did the water in the vase!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what a stunning card! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how lovely!
    Great coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! I can't wait to color that image! your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful bouquet.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh so elegant and pretty! Love the gorgeous shading on your flowers and vase!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous coloring of the flowers & love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your coloring is magnificent!! Love the transparency of the water with the stems and marbles in it. Wow. LOVELY card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    Please visit my blog at: http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful and I just love how you used the stamped paper as a base for your sentiment. The ribbon is beautiful too. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...