Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, January 27, 2014

Stampendous Winter CHA and Catalog Peeks


 I've got some FUN, EXCITING STAMPENDOUS to show you today. At Winter CHA 2014, Stampendous introduced a very well thought-out and creative new way to get crafty. It's called Stack Art and is exactly as the name promises. Here's some examples I created for two of Stack Art Kits lines.



This humdinger of a project uses two kits plus Stack Art Essentials Kit. Here is what I used for the white Regal Bird Tag.
1. Stack Art Regal Bird Kraftboard Kit which includes diecut shapes, 
preprinted sentiments/words and matching 
double-sided sticky panels for easy embellishing.

2. Coordinating Stack Art Regal Bird Stamp Kit that includes an 
acrylic handle just the right size for the stamps.


3. Stack Art Survivor Elements Kit with lots of different texture that stick 
easily onto the Sticky Panels from the Kraftboard kit.

And another tag using the kits 



Click here to see a Product Intro Video for these new kits and then go find one to try out!


Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!