Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, January 17, 2014

Speed Bumps Challenge at Splitcoaststampers


The new Mix-Ability Challenge is today and I'm hosting over on Splitcoaststampers. We are creating MIX51: SPEED BUMPS on our projects and camouflaging them with color.


I'm using the easy to get started mixed media style stamp from Stampendous called Baroque Cross.


That's it! It only takes one gorgeous stamp, paint and some bumpy material with glue to complete this card. Here's some close up sections where I mixed glue with classroom glitter (because it's chunky) and the other is micro beads and paint with glue (I've had these and never used them until now.).




Details:
Stamps: Baroque Cross (Stampendous)
Paper: Natural and white (Neenah)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), acrylic paints
Accessories: Matte decoupage glue (Mod Podge), Micro Beads (Stampin' Up or POP! or Martha Stewart as well), Liquid Pearls (Platinum, Ranger), Chunky Classroom Glitter

Shop other products here:


Pin It


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!