Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Cards with Verve


A quick post from this absent blogger today. There has been a lot of running around and a fabulous week of crafting in my studio and last week I missed getting a few cards out to you.

I created a card class using some Verve oldies, but goodies for a local store and with the rush to get them to class I forgot to snap some singles of the cards. So here's one of the cards to talk about and then a photo-edited image of all the cards together.

The card uses the Christmas Blessings Plain Jane sentiment and the Merry and Bright Stamp Set with pattern paper from City Sidewalks paper pack by Pink Paislee, Colromates Deep Belgium Blue and Neenah Sundance Balsa papers. The tag is something I designed with my Pazzles as well and is tied with Cream Seam Binding ribbon, Natural Hemp Twine. The sentiment was stamped on a journaling card by We R Memory Keepers Grids. The bling is this great resin rhinestone that is easily cut with scissors or even your Crop-a-Dile.

One of the nicest ever things about these cards is that the shapes and layers were almost all cut out using my Pazzles machine? For the blue snowflake card above, I did create that scalloped shape on my Pazzles software and while I was doing up a bunch of them for the class, I realized all these shapes could be cut with my machine. What a time saver!

I'm going to give you a little plug here, go check out the Pazzles machine. I love the community and the support is wonderful! Take this link and I get a to know you found your new cutting machine here!


The class was such a great class we are doing it again in December! Go to Inspiration Boutique's calendar to sign up!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!