Skip to main content

Verve Stamps Spotlight Day 3


It's a robot mania day for our Spotlight. You'll be seeing the new Birthday Bots set with Metal Mix and Pastel Sequins through our hop today. If you thought yesterday's robot was adorable, the set being sneaked today will have you doing the robot in your front living room! There are adorable and whimsical little guys and gal bots.

If you've hopped from Marisa's blog then you've made it to the next hop just fine and I bet you could use another dose of bot love, right?


I'm sporting another sketch today from Splitcoaststampers SC455 so I could show off this adorable little birthday bot boy from Birthday Bots. He's colored with Copic markers and cut out so he can be popped up on the main panel of the sketch. A banner sentiment is flying by him with a sentiment from the same set and using another die from the Flag It Die Set. There is another peek, Award Banner Trim die, on my card today that is sure to be a hit accent on any project.

Okay, isn't this bot the cutest?!?!?!?!

It's time to head on over to Laurie Schmidlin's blog for some more inspiration.


1. Julee7. Amber
2. Teresa8. Laurie W.
3. Charmaine9. Christyne
4. Stacey {Guest}10. Marisa
5. Andrea11. Janelle - we are here!
6. Jen12. Laurie S.

Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog today for full set reveals and all the prize info and deadlines!

Details:
Stamps: Birthday Bot (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Journey pattern paper (Authentique), white, Sky Blue, Kraft, Canyon Brown (Wausau)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up), Copic Markers
Accessories: Award Banner Trim Die (A Cut Above, Verve), Flag It Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Polka Dots embossing folder (Sissix), Grid embossing folder (The Paper Studio), sewing machine

Pin It

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! How precious is this??? I love the colors and I LOVE how you colored the little bot! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah, Verve's signature colours. Totally adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look...the stitching and embossing with such an adorable bot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just so sweet! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable. I love these blues and browns......so warm and cozy. Fun way to use the Award Banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable, Janelle! Pefect coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. Love your coloring and the blues & browns together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!
    jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card! It just screams, "little boy". The blue and brown stripes are wonderful and I love the way you layered the textured brown strip with the new die cut. The stitching sets everything off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! Love this little bot! Great colors and layers! Your card is wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little bot; he looks like he's wearing 'jammies! Love this!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your beautiful blue birthday card. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the textures and layers on your card. That robot is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card. Love the brown and blue colour combination. Great colouring of the sweet baby bot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, he IS the cutest! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute! Love your color combo and that stitched square! This new set is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great color combo..and fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute baby birthday bot card! Love the color combo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Precious. Love the colors, layering and the little baby Bot.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet looking card with the soft blues and wonderful use of embossing and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute--I like the stitching and striped paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...