Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Falling Leaves are starting to happen


Today it rained a steady drizzle. It was quiet and peaceful and I was thinking about my family in Colorado. All the devastation of the recent floods and my family was spared. I'm so very thankful today for that, but it also leaves my heart heavy for the long road to rebuilding many communities back together along the floods path.

I hope friendships are created and strengthened through the process when so much loss has occurred. My prayers are with that area of Colorado so dear to my heart.


I created this card a while back for the Stampendous July Catalog and somehow it was hidden in my filing until just last week. It's using the gorgeous Jumbo Leaves Stamp Set and Kind Friendship Stamp. A fun easy technique is used with the double-sided adhesive sheets, some glass glitter and embossing powder on the sentiment layer. Here's a little step by step photo of my process.
(Click image to enlarge)

Details: 
Stamps: Jumbo Leaves and Kind Friendship (Stampendous)
Paper: Rustic Core Texture Paper (Core'dinations), Kraft and Cream (Wausau)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko)
Copic Markers: G02, G05, G07, G28, R56, R59, R89, YR04, YR14, YR18, R08
Accessories: Green Encrusted Jewel Technique Kit (Stampendous), Sticky Panels Double-Sided Permanent Adhesive Sheets (Stampendous), Scissors, Liquid Glue, Foam Adhesive Dots, corner rounder (WRMK)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!