Happy Monday everyone!
I wanted to bring you a project today, but I've been in the worst of a back and hip issue the last few days and not really in any comfortable spot for long. I hope to have something for you later this week.
So I'm going to share the links to Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. It's a celebration for the 300th sketch. That's a lot of great sketches if you ask me. :)
Here's just a bit of the fun and excitement that you will find on the OFFICIAL POST.
And a great big Mojo Monday thank you to these fabulous companies that are helping us celebrate...
In addition to all those prizes, we've got a few special discounts to share with you during this celebration! Nothing gets the mojo going like new goodies, right?
And last, but not least, we've now got a Mojo Monday Facebook page! Click here to visit us on Facebook or click the like button on our blog's sidebar.
So I'm going to share the links to Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. It's a celebration for the 300th sketch. That's a lot of great sketches if you ask me. :)
Here's just a bit of the fun and excitement that you will find on the OFFICIAL POST.
And a great big Mojo Monday thank you to these fabulous companies that are helping us celebrate...
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
In addition to all those prizes, we've got a few special discounts to share with you during this celebration! Nothing gets the mojo going like new goodies, right?
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!
I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.
Have a wonderful day!