Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Princess for the Day


You know what? I use my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine all the time, but I rarely have time to take a snapshot of it and share it here. So this time I'm going to take the time and share my daughter's birthday invitation.


The crown and all it's layers are the same as the file I downloaded from Pazzles The Craftroom Library, but I did a little magic on the base layer.



I aligned the bottom of the crown to guide line and broke the line of the black shape at the intersection of the line.


I created a duplicate mirror image and then connected the nodes at the guide line.




The last thing I did was add a Kiss line so the card base would be easy to fold. The rest of the crown I duplicated one at a time by the color paper I had chosen and cut them out. While one set was cutting I glued together the others.

This is all done while I waited for my resin to dry from last weeks projects. :)

Details:
Stamps:
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink:
Accessories: Jewell Crown (Cutting file from Pazzles Craft Room Library), Marshmallow Glitter Mist (Tattered Angels), white marker (Tim Holtz, Ranger), glitter glue (Ranger)

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!