Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stampendous Tea Time anyone?


This week Stampendous is turning to the traditional high tea and have a ball using new images from the April 2013 catalog!


Here's my tea time creation using the King teapot and Royal Insignia stamps.



Jamie Martin created a beautiful card using the Queen Teapot image with no color as I did. These pots just sparkle on their own without any help from, dare I say, my markers. Ohp! I did say that didn't I?. Really these are elegant stamps a must for that British side of your stamping repertoire.

How did I do it? You can go to the Stampendous Projects database to see all the details on my card and so many more wonderful samples from the design team.


Details:
Stamps: Cling King Teapot, Cling Royal Insignia (Stampendous)
Paper: Sawdust, S'mores, Heather and Lilac paper (Bazzill Basics)
Ink: Watermark Ink Pad (Tsukineko VersaMark ), Tan Ink Pad (Ranger)
Black Ink Pad (Ranger)
Accessories: Aged Wine Embossing Enamel (Stampendous), Sanding Block (Core'dinations), pink adhesive backed rhinestones, foam dots, heating tool, ribbon (May Arts)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The king himself would be very pleased to receive this gorgeous card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!