Skip to main content

So EXCITED for National Scrapbook Day with Pazzles!



I'm so thrilled and honored today to be a guest challenge host with Pazzles!
My life as an art mom has totally changed after owning an Inspiration Creative Cutter. I've cut 102 love bug legs, 20 Arlo reading glasses, pattern paper for Yoplait yogurt covers and now a scrapbook paper card sketch! 

You can join in on the party! Just head on over to this Pazzles blog post for the full details of the day, take on the CHALLENGE #2 I'm hosting and check back every hour for more party fun!



You know you want to go check out this fabulous party! Get going? CHALLENGE #2

Details:
Cut File: Sketch cut file, Spring Break Glasses Title (Pazzles, The Craftroom)
Stamps: Remember This and Smile Plain Jane (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Watercolor Bouquet 12 x 12 Paper Pad (K & Company), Cream cardstock (Wausau), Yellow (Craft Warehouse)
Ink: Jet Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Black felt pen
Accessories: Banner Bundle Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Inspiration Creative Cutter (Pazzles), sewing machine, 


Pin It

Comments

  1. Adorable card! I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say but: WOW!! Gorgeous card to showcase the new release. Love the photo flap! My Verve wish list is becoming a wish book!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...