Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Glistening Grapes with a challenge


Good morning! It's good to be back here for a quick post. I'm still helping my family come back to health from last week, so it's nice to say I had some time to play with a few glistening products.


I decided to pull out some new Stampendous micro glitter and have some fun with this month's challenge.

I've got some step photos to see how I applied the glitter to the grape image.
Supplies listed below.
Use Sakura Quickie Glue Pen to create glistening highlights.

Add glitter one at a time and dry in between layers.

Another glitter...

Another glitter...
Some clear glitter around the edges of the grapes.


Three glue dots.

And some more glitter... just a little bit more.
That's all from me today. You can play along in the challenge, too! Here are the challenge details or you can add your own by clicking on the kitty button!





Details:
Stamps: Grape Label (Stampendous), Wine Label (Stampendous)
Paper: Kraft (Bazzill), Lilac (unknown)
Ink: Jet Black (Archival, Ranger), Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko), watercolors (Cotman Traveler Kit), Gelatos (Faber•Castell)
Accessories: Lavender, Lime, Teal, Crystal Micro Glitter (Stampendous), Aged Wine Embossing Enamel (Stampendous), metallic lace (May Arts), distressing tool (Tonic and pair of scissors), dk brown and sienna brown acrylics (Daley-Rowney), 1/8" corner rounder (WRMK), Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such a lovely technique! And I really love this Stamp. I must ink it up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, Janelle! Important to note, too, that those Micro Glitters really come in the LARGE jars! You get more than enough to do lots of these types of cards! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!