Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Do – do you suppose we'll meet any wild animals?


Oh Happy DAY! It's Stampendous Catalog Release time! 
We are going to OZ with so many awesome stamps! Here's one that I created using the new Overlooking Oz stamp with the Classifieds Background Stamp to texture the card base.





Stampendous Art Director, Lisa Hindsley,  is joing the designing team with new OZ theme stamps. Here's a catalog introduction to these amazing new stamps.


AND

Stampendous has a full line of Digital Downloads to go along with the traditional stamps in the catalog.

For more inspiration, stay connected to the Stampendous Blog or Facebook Page for more Catalog showcases!

Details:
Stamps: Overlooking Oz (Stampendous), Classifieds (Stampendous)
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock in kraft and coral, white (Neenah), cork sheet
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko), Prismacolor Color Pencils
Accessories: Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel (Stampendous), May Arts leather cord, Foam Adhesive Dots, Beacon Fabri-Tac glue


Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!