Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 8, 2013

Have a New Year's Resolution to join a CLUB?

For about a decade of my life I always thought my New Year's Resolution should involve joining a "club". You know one of those places people pay to go and sweat, feel pain and drained as they leave the building? Yep, it eventually was left off my list until recently.

I've found a club I think YOU will love as much as I do. It's not too late to put a new line on the resolution list so get your virtual pen and right this down!

Paper Craft Planet has a NEW club where you can get all the best tips and tricks conveniently in one place. It's called ClubCr8 for a reason so...

Go check it out now!



1 comment:

  1. For a moment I feared you were trying to convince me to sign up to the 'hard sweaty work-out' club... Phew! Well, this one is definitely worth a look! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!