Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A little Verve CAS


It's a sweet clean and simple day. I love Sunday's for the afternoon nap and the low to no schedule hustle and bustle. It's a good day when I can get up for church and then come home and hang out with my family. Dogs sitting in my lap and watching sports or a movie. Sometimes I grab my knitting bag and then on a few occasions I actually take the knitting out of the bag. :)

I hope you are having a relaxed day and enjoying something simple in life.


I managed to leave off my CAS card for the Viva La Verve Challenge during release week. I thought I'd get this up on the blog last week and then the whole week flew by. That is a constant during the school year, with loads of events and times to be here or there so I should have expected it.

Anyway, I made this CAS card for the sketch I hosted a couple of Friday's ago. It uses the new Banner Bundle Die Set and Scalloped Trimmed Trio Die Set. Two die sets that will be used over and over and over! The sentiment comes from So Fluttery which has a great mix of phrases to match up for multiple sentiments. The butterflies in the set are WAY cool!

Julee has a sale for the February release going until tomorrow, March 4th. Head on over there and check them out before it's gone!

Details:
Stamps:  So Fluttery (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Paper: Anthologie (We R Memory Keepers), kraft (Wausau)
Ink:  Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Accessories:   Banner Bundle Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Scalloped Trim Trio Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Black Dots (Smash Tape)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun use of that sketch! Love the torn edge and the polka dotted washi :)

    I hear you re: Sundays. On the two Sundays a month I teach the Grade 5/6 class I definitely enjoy some down time in the afternoon LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!