Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Viva La Mix-Ability and sunshine


It's Friday and I'm going to be quick in my post today!

Two talented and fun ladies are hosting challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers. Jeanne is making it hard not to resist for her challenge and you'll need to hope on over to that challenge thread to get more detail.
The always amazing Maureeen has the spotlight in the Verve sketch challenge with a sweet inspiration photo.

Come on over and hang out this weekend with us! There are so many wonderful challenges you have a lot to choose from, but I'm making it easy by already pointing you to the two that are near and dear to me!



Details:
Stamps: Brighter Days (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate (Wausau), white (Neenah), Kraft (Hobby Lobby)
Ink: VersaMark Watermark (Tsukineko), Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up), 
Accessories:   water soluble oil pastels (Binney Smith), edge punch (Martha Stewart), Clear embossing powder (Stampin' Up), acrylic paint, white seam binding (Snug Hugs), white pearl pen (Viva Decor)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!