Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Singing a Song today!


I've got another sneak peek from Stampendous. Squeeee! This little bird is gliding on notes today for my sneak peek. Minuet Bird is a elegant collage of images and it's so easy to pull a card together using it.


This bird isn't sneakin' all by itself. There is the delicate scroll stamp called Scrolled Blossoms peeking out from behind the skewed layer who wants to be seen. And there are even new products traipsing across the card, so fun for texture. Sunflower Micro Glitter (MG07) and Yellow Mica (FRM08) were mixed and sprinkled over some Beacon ZipDry glue.

Remember, these products are just arriving to your local stores. If you don't see them there you might find them online, too!

Details:
Stamps: Minuet Bird (Stampendous), Scrolled Blossoms (Stampendous)
Paper: Bazzill Paper
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Prismacolor colored pencils, coffee spray
Accessories: Sunflower Micro Glitter (Stampendous), Yellow Mica (Stampendous), May Arts Ribbon, paper distress tool (Tonic)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!