Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wishing you... Many Days


My how the weeks fly by between Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'm not even sure I want to know how many days it is until Christmas, do you? LOL

Last night was the first time teaching at Inspiration Boutique. I had so much fun with the ladies that were there and I can't wait until next month when I get to go back and teach again. A new card today for the blog using Verve's latest released set Joyous Noel. I love the poinsettia's in this set. They are perfect for paper piecing. To give my card some sweetness, of course I went with sweet Diva Maureen's sketch over on the Viva La Verve forum. If you have some time to go and try it out, I think you'll love the style. I hesitated when creating the angled panel, but then realized all I needed to do was use the piece I cut away from the end as my guide to line up the cut on the other end.

I'm using an older color challenge from Splitcoast Stampers and added the neutral color gray to it. :) Here's the link to that challenge. CC399 Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge

Details:
Stamps: Joyoux Noel (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Wonder (Authentique), Old Olive (Stampin' Up), Pewter (Wausau), Cream (Wausau)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko)
Accessories: Copic marker N6 to dye the white seam binding, embroidery floss and SU! mat stack

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!