Skip to main content

May Arts Ribbon and Stampendous Week!


I'm back today with a a ribbon trio Christmas card. It's a sample of our day 2 off the bolt fun with May Arts Ribbon designer hop. You can sit back and enjoy a wee bit of fun today with our handy hop list. Have fun!

Here's more Design Team Inspiration from:

Wanna win some ribbon and stamps? Visit all the blogs above and leave insightful comments (the kind that let us know you really looked at the project). We'll choose a random blogger each day to pick a random winner!

Congratulations to Monday's winner from Wendy Jordan's Blog:

Jengd

Email us at submissions@stampendous.com, Jen, to claim your prize of some exciting Stampendous stamps and May Arts ribbons!!

 

Oh this card was easily made. Three different kinds of ribbon. One stamp set. Two embossing powders and last but not least the Class Appeal Stickers.

It's time to hop over to Jennifer's blog now!

Details:
Stamps: Excelsis Deo (Stampendous)
Paper: Treasures Sage (WorldWin), Cream
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Versamark Watermark Pad (Tsukineko), Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Accessories: Royal Blue Tinsel Powder (Stampendous), Burlap Cord, Mini Pom poms, Buttercream lace (May Arts Ribbon), Class A Peel Stickers (Stampendous), glue (Zip Dry), stapler (removed staples for holes), foam adhesive dots
Pin It

Comments

  1. Your card is stunning, Janelle. I love the addition of the blue tinsel embossing powder. It makes for such a festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - the angelic stamp is just wonderful, and the heavenly glimmer of the tinsel powder frames it beautifully. Love the lace - like delicate clouds she's perched on!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty elements here!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant angel and the blue tones are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous. The green color really makes the card. Love how you inked the edges of the greeting. I am a ribbon lover and these ribbons are perfect for this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and goes to show how mixing the different types of ribbon and textures really works well together. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the blue embossing powder, it really adds a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage feel to the card with the lovely angel stamp. Thd blue tinsel powder adds a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Wonderful image and great colors in the paper, inks AND May Arts yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project and lovely ribbon!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and I love the ribbon combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty Janelle! your bkground is awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card--I like your trio of ribbons and the gorgeous stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this card! the angel looks fabulous and the ribbon is a great accent :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Elegant stamp design, and the pompom trim is a favorite!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so gorgeous, and the different ribbons lend an elegance that is so easy to achieve! Beautiful job, as always, Janelle! Thanks for always playing with our team!

    ReplyDelete
  17. An easy but very beautiful card. The ribon really gives it a special boost.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great way to use the ribbons. I would never try 3 on one card like that. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the scattered embossing power. How did you do that? It adds a lot to the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pom poms are so cute. They lighten up the card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Gorgeous angel stamp!! Love the 3 ribbons, and the bling of the blue embossing pwdr!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved this card and took me back to high school and Latin classes. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card, love the blues and the added gems. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is gorgeous--I usually send religious themed Christmas cards--I think that's what the holiday is all about! This is a beautiful way to do just that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...