Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishing VerveGirl a Happy Birthday!


We've interrupted the Diva Dare to say Happy Birthday to our talented, sweet, AMAZING Julee! We've gathered over at the Verve Stamps blog for some Birthday Wishes. Please feel free to join and wish Julee a happy birthday with us!


I just adore Julee! She is such an amazing lady and with Mr. Verve they have the best little stamp company ever!
Happy Birthday Julee!
 Best wishes for a great day...
and hoping those sweet boys of yours give you extra giggles and naps!


I want to tell you a bit about the flowers on this card. I made them! I was late night web surfing last week and came across Gabrielle Pollaco of Such a Pretty Mess. She has an amazing collection of tutorials  and one of them is making these flowers. Thank you Gabi for the great tutorials!
Details:
Stamps: Small Celebrations (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate (Wausau RF), Cream (Wausau), corugate board, Olive (Wausau)
Ink: Walnut Stain (Ranger), Coral (Stampin' Up), Old Olive (Stampin' Up), Triplus Brown Fineliner (Staedtler)
Accessories: Frosty Snowflakes die (A Cut Above, Verve Stamps), Charming Banner Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve Stamps), Lovely Marquee Die (A Cut Above, Verve Stamps), round binder edge punch (EK Success), perforated rotary blade (Fiskars), embossing folder (Sissix), Labels die (Spellbinders), vintage buttons and twine, zigzag scissors (Fiskars), sewing machine, chevron stencil (Studio Calico), nightfall rhinestones (Queen, Co.), Diamond glitter glue (Stickles, Ranger), white acrylic paint and stencil brush, aqua pen
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Janelle! LOVE those shabby little charming banners! So cool! Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!