Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Viva La You, Exactly the Way you are


Hey there my nonCHA friends! I know those already there or heading over to CHA are not even thinking about those left at home only living vicariously through the sneak peeks and instagram shots. Well at least they are thinking to share with us, right. Seriously I love that they want to share, it makes such a great excuse to hog the computer and check out the "trends". I can't wait for it all to start rolling in.

Okay I really went off topic there so I'll jump right in to my card for today. Amy Sheffer, stunning sample artist that she is, has a great sketch for this week with Viva La Verve! Take a quick look at my card and then head to your crafty space and play along.

So here's my card!



Now the details and deadlines if you want to join us for some fun sketchy time!



Details:
Stamps: One Person (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Kraft (Wausau), newspaper print (printed copy text), book page, vintage graph paper
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), alcohol markers and multiliner 0.08 pen (Copic)
Accessories: vintage twine

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! There is something about stamped images on old book pages that I just absolutely love and yet I never think to try it when I sit down to stamp! Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!