Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stampendous Winners and an Artful card


Hello Everyone! What fabulous hops for the Stampendous Catalog Release last week! We’ve shown you all of our ideas on how to use some of the newest and greatest products from Stampendous. Hope you were inspired and ready to dive in with some new goodies you'll be getting soon. For some of you those goodies are prizes and I’ve got the LONG list of winners today.

Sorry about the delay in announcing my blog giveaway winner. I was a little mixed up in the schedule or just plain too excited to announce, but it's finally here! The winner from my blog had to comment on all three of my catalog posts during the week… so that lucky winner is…
Catalog winner
Please contact me with
your mailing address by sending an email from my blog profile.


With all the fantastic sentiments that Stampendous has in the new catalog we are going to be focusing on sentiments for the August Challenge. Wait? Isn't it still July? Yes you're right, but I get to jump the gun so you can all be the first or almost first to link up this coming Saturday when the new challenge hits the Stampendous blog. You have until Thursday to still get in on the July CITRUS color challenge.

A few fun items on my card today include the Follow Art stamp and various glitter from the Over the Rainbow kit. The glitter and flock in that kit are great because they are paired to match. Nothing makes it more hard to work with embellishments than when they don't match, right! Okay so the simple of this card was super fun. I stamped on watercolor paper with Memento Tuxedo Black and let dry. Wet the entire surface and painted with acrylic wash. The black splatter is from a wet toothbrush filled with black wash acrylic paint. After that was dry I used my Quickie pen to make drops of glitter around the edges after I framed it with black cardstock. I penciled in some splatter marks and added glue from my Quickie pen only one splatter at a time going from dark to light with the glitter. It was a fun card to make.

That's it for my project today, but since I like giving people the good news, here are all the prize winners from last weeks Stampendous! Catalog Release week.
Monday – Craftymom205
Tuesday – Jovan
Wednesday – Kathy Eddy
Thursday – JordanBev5
Friday – Trena Branno
Saturday’s Three Winners are:
The winner of Cling Kiddo Skateboard and Purple Color Fragments – Teresa Godines
Winner number two for the Cling Decorative Grate and Aged Wine Embossing Enamel prize – Ashli Oliver
The third winner of the day to receive Cling London and Vintage Royal Blue Embossing Tinsel – Emily.trekkie


There were also other Design Team blogger’s giving away prizes and here’s the list of winners too!
Taylor’s Blog – Renee, Mary Dawn Q., Cheryl Hutcherson, Christi, Karenladd
Pam’s Blog – Denise Bryant
Wendy P’s Blog Donna j, Marilyn
Cyndi’s Blog – jordanbev5
Lea's Blog  –  JenGD (Jen Gerwig-Dively)

Details:
Stamps: Follow Art (Stampendous)
Paper: Watercolor paper, Kraft (Wausau), Black (Mohawk)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Stamp Pad (Memento, Tsukineko), Studio acrylics
Accessories: Over the Rainbow kit (Stampendous), Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), foam adhesive squares

8 comments:

  1. Love the vibrancy of this card - the splodges are fab. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card. Love all of the vibrant colors and the design and the glitter;-) It's really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cool card! Great bright fun colors and great design! And congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly! It was quite the amazing winner pool this time. Congratulations to you as well!

      Delete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Great job, Janelle, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you used this sentiment...so colorful and artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing card, Janelle! The burst of colour is just heart stoppingly gorgeous! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!