Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, June 25, 2012

SuperNova explodes on the tutorial front today and other exciting news


Good morning! I've got a few announcements to tell you about today. Woo-hoo!

Today is my first Super Nova post! Head on over to Paper Craft Planet to figure out the tutorial that made this card! When you're done you need to find out what products I used to make the card. It's got a nifty little tool with it that makes creating so much easier!

So go to Paper Craft Planet and leave me a little {wave} in the comment section.
Then go to Stampendous to find the products I used!


There's one more thing to tell ya!

The Stampendous team is having a FULL week of FUN partnering with ClearScraps! There are 3 prize packages up for grabs and you will want to find out all the details. I'll give you the first jump in Monday's inspiration so you can get in on the amazing fun! Ready... Set... GO!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfull flower! I love this card. Thank you for sharing, I became a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!