Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, June 15, 2012

CAS Week Viva La Verve style


Surprise! Viva La Verve's CAS sketch is a week early.  

Come join me this week as I host
Viva La Verve sketch
in the SCS forum 



I sprinkled this card with a few embossed filigree stamps from the Filigree Fantasy set from Verve on some cream cardstock and pattern paper from Authentique's Delightful Collection. The stars are cut out with the A Cut Above Winter Fun Die Set and popped up with foam adhesive dots and squares. The embossed sentiment was popped up on both ends and glued down in the middle for a curved technique. As a finishing element, some of the mat edges were distressed with an edge scraper. That's it!

Details:
Stamps: Filigree Fantasy (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Delightful (Authentique), cream (Wausau)
Ink: Versamark Watermark inkpad (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Winter Fun (A Cut Above Die, Verve), Lettuce Embossing Powder (Adirondak, Ranger), paper piercer and guide (SU!), zigzag scissors (Fiskars), pop dots and squares (SU! and Tombo)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!