Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day ~ Weekend


It's a great Friday today, everyone. I've been in a very long wait to get my kitchen back in order. The microwave and wall oven haven't worked since Easter, but today the new appliances are going to be delivered. The not so good news? They won't be installed until Monday... Happy Mother's Day to me anyway!!!!!


I've got a really quick post today. I've been playing along with the Viva La Verve sketches this month in the midst of the most busiest month for this time of year. Schools are having lots of fun activities and programs for soccer, preschool graduation and Caravan's are all in the same week!

It's week three for the challenge, but today I've got this little Mother's Day card to show using the second week Viva La Verve sketch by Charmaine. Come join us with this fun sketch and get inspiration over at the forum!

To give you a head start on your summer stamping and man holiday, check out Verve's Stamp sale this month.

Sale!

Have a wonderful weekend to all my wonderful mom friends both online and offline. : )


Details:
Stamps: Love Deepens (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Basic Black (SU!), Madeline Paper Pad (Prima Marketing), kraft (Wausau), Rose Red (SU!)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko)
Accessories: circle and scallop circle dies (Spellbinders), adhesive back grass green pearl (Queen, CO.), Daisey Chain punch (EK Success), Dots and Flowers Set embossing folder (Sissix), ribbon (SU), Embroidery Thread, Sew Easy zig zag tool (WRMM), YG097 (Copic Marker)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!