Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stampendous on Craft and Create TV

I'm popping in real quick to give you a heads up about an exciting opportunity for Stampendous!

Fran Seiford will be a guest on a few show times to the popular UK channel Create and Craft! You can jump over to the Stampendous blog for show time details. It's going to be EARLY Monday morning so if you're not a morning gal just wait until the videos come up on the Craft and Create TV channel website.



 Go to Stampendous store for easy access to all the goodies Fran uses for her projects during the shows!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!