Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

God gives all birds their food...


but does not drop it into their nests. Danish Proverbs

At the beginning of the year I purchased some Layers Of Color stamps and stencil and while waiting for a few more to come back in stock I found out that something was a' stirring. A new adventure for the owner/artist, Laura Campbell, was being announced during CHA. She's going to discontinue her e-commerce site and start designing for Spellbinder's and a new line TBA, but also resident artist for a Redmond Wa. company called Imagine Crafts. Sometimes you have to go find those adventures and sometimes... they DO drop into your nest. I'm sure someday we'll get to hear the whole story from Laura.

For me, crafting time has not dropped into my nest so far this week. I had to go grab it last night because I've been catching up on house work and wrapping up some more promotional pieces for the women's conference in April. I hope to be able to get my craft room all cleared out for a craft night I'm hosting in a couple of weeks. It's those crazy fabulous artsy friends of mine that are coming, but my sister from Oregon will be here too! She's definitely got some artsy talent up her sleeve taking a quilt class from a popular designer that happens to be in Boise for the weekend. So, I've got to get more "inspiration" out of the room so we can create more of it! Isn't that how it always goes?

So, instead of clearing and cleaning it ALL up I just cleared a space and time for this card.


 I used a sketch blog I've been stalking from my fellow Diva's Amber and special guest Amy. It's from Jen Shult's Deconstructed Sketch. She always has the best constructed sketches.

Keep in mind...
Verve is having a Spring Sale! 15% off on selected items,

Stampendous continues to celebrate March with a deal for National Craft Month.

Take the links to get inspired and enabled to create! I'll be back closer to the weekend with some challenge cards to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!