Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Coming Season of Weddings

It's Monday and we have one more week of school before spring break. I'm so excited for a break from the routine, but it's also a time to start getting ready for the change in seasons. I usually get a lot of requests for wedding cards and graduation cards right at the end of May and this year, I'm hoping to have a few stocked and ready.

My card today is a Vervilicous one from the Love Story stamp set and coordinating die, Lovely Marquee Die. I used Maureen's fantastic Viva La Verve sketch for the layout and it was all just easy to pull together.

I didn't have to do much distressing because the Kissing Booth paper has a fun distress pattern already built into the design, so the only addition was adding stitching around the back mat and some sponging to the sentiment set. Two mini buttons glued into place with some dark red embroidery floss that has a faux french knot completed the sentiment. I glued together the banner piece and lacey circle with a couple pop dots to for the tails and all of it went together with a finishing embellishment of flower ribbon and die cut key.

Come play along with the Viva La Verve challenges this month and you could be a lucky winner! See the details on Maureen's sketch post.


Details:
Stamps: Love Story (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Kissing Booth (Basic Grey), Cream (Wausau), Chocolate (Wausau)
Ink: Chocolate (CTMH), Ruby Red (SU!), Spun Sugar and Antique Linen (Ranger)
Accessories:   Lovely Marquee Die (A Cut Above, Verve Stamps), zig zag rotary blade (Fiskars), vintage thread, mini buttons, key die (Quickutz), Lacey Circle Die (Spellbinders), flower ribbon (Maya Road), sewing machine, foam adhesive dots

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!