Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ducky Hope


It's the last Friday of the month and Viva La Verve Challenge has gone CAS!

Today's splashing sketch is from super diva Tosh. The last sketch of the month means there's only a few days left to play along for this months prize. You can play along anytime but to be eligible for the prize, all four (4) February Viva La Verve Challenge's sketches need to be uploaded to your SCS gallery with a VLVFeb2012 tag. This month the deadline is March 1, 11:59pm CT. Have all four (4)  of your cards in gallery in time and you will be eligible to win a $100 gift certificate to the Verve Shop. How cool is that!!!! Now, here's how I took this weeks challenge...

About this time last year I was introduced to a few feathered friends when I guest designed with Verve. Now that spring is approaching, at least in my wishful mind it is, I figured it's time to get out Lucky Duck and ink him up.  He was perfect with this sketch and because last years card with him was so much fun, I thought I would CASe the idea. I kept asking myself why I was putting a water fowl in grass yet again and I supposed it was because I just love making grass.  Doesn't a bird need some idle time?


I hope you'll join in on the sketch today. I had so much fun with it and I can imagine there are quite a few more cards I need to make with it to finish off my feathered friend collection.

It's Friday and sometimes by now we just want things to be a little bit easier for us, right? Well, here's all four (4) sketches with links for you!

VLVFeb12Week1Sketch VLVFeb12Week2Sketch VLVFeb12Week3Sketch VLVFeb12Week4Sketch


Have a fabulous weekend and find some time to kick up your feet and rest. Maybe after you've played along with a sketch? {me: smiling}


Details:
Stamps: Lucky Duck (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Kraft (Wausau), texture pattern paper (Color Basics Radiant, K and Company)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Copics
Accessories: Cloud scissors (Fiskars), circle die (Spellbinders)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!