Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Viva La Verve is CAS this week

It's Friday and time for a new Viva La Verve challenge. Super talented and sweet Shannan Teubner is bringing on the CAS this week for the sketch.


I decided to use some of my own stash of the Purge Hop candy (see my sidebar link) I'm giving away to make this card. The sash was tied with some natural twine and sewn on to the border stitched osnaburg fabric and adhered with sticky tape. The sentiment is from Verve's Twitterpated set that came out earlier this month. 


We hope you'll come and join us with Shannon's CAS sketch this week!


Details:
Stamps:  Twitterpated (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Soft Suede (SU!) 
Ink:  Chocolate (CTMH) 
Accessories:  natural twine, Osnaburg fabric, tea stained fabric, pinking shears, sewing machine, red line tape (IHP) 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. so pretty!!! This is just the inspiration I need to dig out my fabrics and put them to use!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!