Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ink Free Quilt Block



Last week an unexpected package arrived on our doorstep. Inside it were two amazing quilts for my kids that were made by my sister-in-law. The only true thank you I could imagine was a card with a paper quilt block on it.

My daughter spread out the quilt and looked at it and her smile grew to the size of the quilt itself, then she fell down open armed and hugged the quilt. That's how much she loves her new quilt. 

My son was on a rolling vocabulary of "WOW!" "It's [s]Piderman all over!" "Whoa!"


There were some goodies in the box for me too! Close to My Heart Stamps, Stampendous and Ranger embossing powders, heat gun, ink pads and chalks and blank calendar sheets. Oh, am I going to have some fun!

Details:
Stamps: None?
Paper: Watercolor Bouquet (K and Company), Smooth White (Neenah)
Ink: None?
Accessories: Martha Stewart Score Board, sewing machine and Mono Liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!