Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Gift of thought


I was asking my daughter what she wanted in her backpack for lunch one morning and she happily said, "the usual." Her body stood still and you could tell she was thinking on something then she said, "And I'd like a note in it too."

I was reusing the tags I made because I just couldn't stop putting something in her lunch box so she knew I was thinking about her during the day. But one day, I was in a hurry. She hadn't been saying one way or another about them reappearing in her lunch box so I left it out.

It's amazing how our little gestures, even gone seemingly unnoticed, are important. I'm glad that my daughter likes the little extras in her lunchbox and I hope I can keep them up without fail. I pulled together a new one for her Monday lunch this week and here it is.





A digital image from DigiStamp Boutique called Birthday Beau.
It was already printed out so I just needed to color it and find a good sentiment to add with it. And now a plug for recent Verve release set that has almost every sentiment you might need, it's the Small Phrases set.


Thanks for stopping by!

Details:
Stamps: Birthday Beau (DigiStamp Boutique), Small Phrases (Verve)
Paper: kraft (Hobby Lobby), Pumpkin Spice (SU), scraps of red, white (Wausau)
Ink: laserjet printer, tuxedo black (Memento), copic markers
Accessories: jewelry wire, shaper scissors (Fiskars), rectangle hole punch (Fiskars)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!