Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, April 8, 2011

Frontyard Botany



Happy Friday everyone!  I have been super busy with so many projects this week that I haven't finished a single card to show you all week. I apologize and I feel like I've neglected all my recent crafting purchases, so they are sad too. LOL

Not to worry though because I'll be showing you all that I've been working on  because next week I'll be hanging out with the Verve Divas, again. Julee sent me a "Wanna Play" email and I was so excited I yelled for anyone in the house to hear, "oh YEAH! I'm gonna play! WHHHHEEEEEEEE!". Can I just say it is such a pleasure to be a guest with Verve and the Divas, a fantastic memory to cherish FOR SURE.

So this morning I realized my son was rather quietly playing and then the front door would open and close... and again... and again... so I mentioned to him that he needed to let me know when and where he was going to play outside to be safe. He had a surprise to show me. He stepped away from the table to reveal a piece of paper with three nicely organized piles of plant material. I was so impressed at his organizing skills I just had to share.

Have a wonderful day!

Details:
Stamps: God's Hands
Paper: Tree bark and branches, leaves
Ink: Sun, water
Accessories: Mind of a 3 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!