Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quick Christmas Cards


I hope you all are having a satisfying start to the weekend. I've been working on some knitting projects and enjoying the decorated Christmas tree in front of me. I love to bring out my assortment of teddy bear ornaments, especially the jointed ones that my dear friend Stephanie somehow manages to find year after year. SO CUTE! So I love to have anything festive about my house and with that in mind I have two cards to show you today that came together quickly and the images steal the show. Cute Nativity Kids and the tree image from Christmas Doodles are on these cards. They were part of the November Offer of the Month and I just can't get enough of them!



Nativity Kids Details:
Stamps: DSB Cute Nativity Kids, Verve Richly Blessed (temporary link to the Reveal at SCS)
Paper: Cream Cardstock, Brocade Blue, Kraft, Neenah Solar Smooth White
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers, Spica Clear pen
Accessories: Holtz embossing folder, hemp twine, muslin


Christmas Doodles Tree Details:
Stamps: DSB Christmas Doodles, Verve Glad Tidings (temporary link to the Reveal at SCS)
Paper: Kraft, Neenah Solar Smooth White, Scrap of Carmine Red CS
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: Holtz embossing folder

 
December Offer of the Month is a new image character that has so much potential. Jump on over to DigiStamp Boutique and have a looksey!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love love these Janelle - uterrly and totally stunning - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute, I LOVE the embossing on the nativity card! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!