Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Remember the Moments


I'm working on Christmas cards and hoping to make enough to send to family and if I get any more done I'll be sending them out to some of my friends. That's if I don't come up with a bunch of homemade gifts to do for family. LOL

Today I'm remembering moments of Christmas. I'm wondering how many out there have actually been kissed under a mistletoe? Legitimately, now? No chasing around the intended with arm raised high holding the infamous sprig of bush. I don't remember ever being in that position. Either by luck or by chase. LOL

Here's a happy couple from DigiStamp Boutique, Marty and Matilda having an Xmas kiss moment under that mistletoe. Aren't they just adorable.



I grabbed my color palette from the pattern paper and used my Prismacolor markers. Before I printed out I added a frame in PowerPoint and the sentiment in Leftovers font.

See ya on another post tomorrow!

Details:
Stamps: Marty and Matilda Xmas Kiss
Paper: Pretty Papers Pack, Neenah Solar White, Basic Black
Ink: Laserjet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: Black Grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart Photo Corner punch, American Crafts Ruby Red Rhinestones

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!