Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

InStyle Stamps InSpiration Challenge for October

It's here! Today is a new InSpiration Challenge at InStyle Stamps.

Now what do you think the inspiration is all about? Hmmmmm.... it's anything that draws your attention in this photo. Gorgeous branches and warm glowing pumpkins, what might be your inspiration from this photo?


Photo Credit: Martha Stewart
Go to InStyle Stamps blog to see all the details for this challenge.



Happy Wednesday to you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!