Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Having fun with pumpkins

It's the last day of release week at InStyle Stamps with all the new images going live on the store later today, but for my post today I'll be sharing a Chloe image that released as a digital image in July. It's just perfect for this month.

I put together a different kind of gift card. Instead of a plastic cash gift I packaged up my hubby's out of this world chocolate chip cookies in a glassine bag and attached it to a card. It's slightly larger than a business size envelope with all the fun embellishments of a card, but with a taste-y treat.


If you want to try out my style of pumpkin coloring there will be another post today with tutorial



Thought for the day: I needed to sharpen my edge punch in a bad way but was way too lazy to go get foil from the kitchen for sharpening it, so I saw my 2-inch wide foil tape and decided I'd use that instead. As long as the glue didn't gum get stuck in the punch, I now have a sharpened punch and metallic embellishment that's already adhesive-backed (it's across the bottom of the card base).



Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend!
Details:
Stamps: ISS Witchy Chloe, Verve Kind Words
Paper: LSS Red, Dusty Durango, My Mind's Eye Bohemia Pattern Paper, Neenah Smooth White, Tissue Paper (Flower), Foil Tape from home improvement store
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers, VersaMark
Accessories: Zing Silver Embossing Powder, Hemp Twine, Flower Punch, Yellow mini eyelet, mini clothes pin, EK Success Dotted Wave edge punch

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous card, love the cookie in the bag.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!