Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's a New Month with great news to share


Happy Friday blogger friends,

It cannot seriously be a new month? ~sigh~ The cheery side of it being October is that
my little water bottle project from August has been PUBLISHED! How completely exciting to be asked to have your work included in with so many talented crafters.  Grab a cup of coffee and browse this scrapbooking magazine. It's the October issue of ScrapStreet Magazine!

Now for some spiffy news! Since it's a new month DigiStamp Boutique has new Offer of the Month sets. Sally-Ann has two sets this month! Yippee...


Marty and Matilda are back with other cuties!

All new Zoe ~ Delish!

Psstttt..... If you're in a hurry and can't look through the whole ScrapStreet magazine, just go to page 40. Teehee, thanks for letting me toot my own horn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!