Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A different kind of Journal

I've been inspired to create an artist journal. I've yet to get the official description, but I think I probably should avoid that because it would put a damper on the idea I had immediately after super talented Taylor over at Quiet Moments had sent the word out. She was wondering what she was going to do in her artist journal. WHAT? Where have I been?

Really, I've known about them from all those art classes in college (think DaVinci sketches, Degas, etc.), but it never crossed my mind that I would create an artist journal for me. This idea I had incubated for almost a month and then it was a lightbulb moment, I tell ya. I can't really add anything else to my busy life, but what if I just put the journal together with my need to scrapbook about and of my children? That's it. That's my super-duper-uper-schmooper idea!

Gesso and Re-inker, stamps and felt


Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!