Skip to main content

Molly Saver's Wallet


I have another InStyle Stamp project for you today, it's all about saving and organizing!


I've been trying to use coupons more lately and I just couldn't put the money down to buy the supplies for go all out...so I made a wallet to hold a shopping trip worth of coupons. I don't think it's made for storing coupons, but it sure would work nicely for that one trip to the store.

Now if I only knew what kind of sorting system I would want to use. What do you use? By aisle, alphabet, expiry date? I think I'm going to go by categories, but I'm not sure yet.

Molly is a digital and rubber stamp from InStyle Stamps. I used her for a tag on the closure of my coupon holder, a quick way to find it as I'm dashing out of the house to the store.

I've had a few inquiries to directions for this coupon holder and I will update this post when I complete a tutorial.

Tomorrow is the last Friday of the month and that means InStyle Stamps Design Team is going to have an awesome blog hop for you! InStyle has always rewarded hoppers with a prize for going through and spreading a little bit of comment love to the designers and then voting for your favorite designer project. The prize this month is an InStyle Stamps Goodie Bag, valued at $25!!!!!!!! Tomorrow at 10:00 AM ET start over at the ISS store blog and hop down the list leaving a comment at each designers blog. (I'm taking a change of pace with my designing and not participating in the hops for awhile, so you won't see my name on the blog list.)

Details:
Size: 4 x 1 x 8 inches
Stamps: Molly
Paper: My Mind's Eye Bohemia Collection
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: Joann Fabrics $1 spool ricrac, Stampin Up! jumbo pewter eyelet, elastic string, notepad, RSVP pen, SU! 1 3/4" circle punch

Comments

  1. amazing project and no wonder people want to know how you made the little booklet as it looks AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janelle!

    I love this coupon wallet - brilliant idea!
    BTW, I gave you a blog award - head over to my blog and check it out!

    http://stamperextraordinaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea! Love this coupon wallet!
    Looking forward for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...