Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Color Boldly!


Hello blogger friends!

I've got something to share with you today that's different than I've done before. I created a project from an article! Have you done that before? Just little ol' me getting bold with color! If you were to spend a little time with me you would soon find out that my personality is so very bold NOT. I can be a character sometimes, but mostly just a simple person who loves to be at home with my family.


Now this challenge was self staged you see, I am so thrilled to tell you that InStyle Stamps has given me the opportunity to contribute to their BRAND NEW NEWSLETTER! The article is on, you guessed it, coloring boldly!

If you want to get in on this newsletter, catch the top left sidebar at the InStyle Stamps blog and enter your email address. It's as easy as that. I saw an awesome coupon in the newsletter too so don't miss out!

Have a great day!


Details:
Challenges:  ISS Sketch Challenge plus
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
Stamps: ISS Teapot and Teacup with Chick, WMS Blessed By You
Paper: My Mind's Eye Tres Belle, Stampin' Up In Color Soft Suede, Mohawk Smooth White
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers, Basic Black
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Martha Stewart Hydrangea edge punch and scallop lace edge punch, Offray Orange Satin ribbon, RAK brads (thanks Virginia!)

1 comment:

  1. For someone who doesn't think she can go bold, you did a wonderful job with this card. Love the images, but your coloring is what makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!