Skip to main content

Birthday in an Envelope


This is a post from last month that never made it live, so I'm sharing it now even though it's an image from July's Offer of the Month at DigiStamp Boutique.

I'm back today with an adorable DigiStamp Boutique image on an interactive card. I'm calling it a Birthday party in an envelope and you will soon see why!

Since my daughter's birthday this summer, I've been absorbed in her favorite colors. Pink, green and purple. "In that order", she would say, and so of course you'd guess that this card would have those three colors. How am I ever going to get this past her and in the mail to my niece????? LOL



I've been wanting some time to play with my birthday presents that I got over a month ago, and slowly I'm getting to each one.

Now what part of this card is interactive???? Well just pull out Tallulah from the "sleeping bag" envelope and she's ready to celebrate with a cupcake and balloon.




Details:
Stamps: DigiStamp Boutique Birthday Tallulah
Paper: Martha Stewart Pretty Pink Pack, LSS violet, Vellum, Neenah Classic Crest White, Pink Glitter paper, RAK pattern paper
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: My Favorite Things banner day die and scallop die, EK Success Daisy Chain border punch, Quickutz Metro alphabet die, EK Success heart punch, Nestabilities oval and scallop oval, 1/4" hole punch, , Lemongrass Grosgrain ribbon, pink gingham ribbon, Cotton Candy Stickles, DMC Embroidery Floss

Comments

  1. Oh my god this is such a cute card!!!
    Amazing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shutup!!!! This is too adorable!! Now I'm going to have to stare at it for awhile until I figure out how to make one just like it, lol! My daughter AND my niece would think this is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love all the details, it is simply amazing!

    Please leave me http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com some blog love, my blog is lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I"m glad it made it's way onto your blog! I've had that happen too. I like the layout and that little envelope is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a cute card..it is simply amazing..i think Gift Card envelopes add so much to it's value.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...