Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Nenane!


Today is a Special Day! My friend and the owner of InStyle Stamps is celebrating another funfilled year! So the Design Team decided to put on a little Birthday Blog Hop just to help her celebrate! Each of us has a letter in a TAG banner that would read "Happy Birthday Nenane!" If you are just stopping in and want to start at the beginning of the banner, go to the letter H. Now if you are hopping along you'll know that you just came from the letter E and the only thing left is punctuation !!!!!!! So my tag has an exclamation point somewhere. Can you see it?

That punctuation just happens to be on a tag too! It's part of a free digital image that we are giving away to one lucky commenter on each hop on the blog hop. Now isn't that a way to celebrate!

My tag has Marissa and the Heart Balloons from InStyle Stamps. Marissa might be my favorite anime, but I'm not going to think long about it. LOL

A special Day Trip for your birthday, Nenane!
Now if Virginia were to be in my hometown on her birthday, I would pump up the bike tires and head on down to downtown Boise for the Twilight Criterium! I think she would get a kick out of all those fast cyclists whirling their wheels round the corner. In fact, I wish she was going to be here because that's exactly where I would take her for real. Of course we would go out for a bite to eat first  and do some shopping in the BoDo District. Yeah, nope. There isn't a craft store there...Virginia has a keen sense about where those are and probably stopped off at them before coming to my house. LOL

Since this is a Birthday Blog Hop, we can't leave you without a chance at a party prize! So here are the rules.


1. Start at the beginning of the blog hop with the letter H.
2. Comment on each Design Team's blog because they need a little love and increase your chances at the party prize.
3. Go to PaperYumness and wish Virginia a Happy Birthday.

The deadline to win a digital image is Sunday, July 18th at 8:00pm Pacific Time.

That's all you need to do! The prize???? Not one, but two! You might win either one by commenting on a blog. Good luck and hope you have fun all along the way! Here's a banner sneak peek (the whole banner spells out Happy Birthday!):



Your next hop is the most important one!!!!! Please go to Virginia's blog and give her a little Birthday comment. One lucky winner there will win the whole prize package!

8 comments:

  1. This is great ~ I love the button you added on the top ribbon and the stitching as well as the textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we are in sync. I was actually going to make a bookmark because I've been doing a lot of reading and I hate dog earing the pages. Yeah I know I shoud have made one by now, but I'm lazy.

    Janelle, first for the mushy stuff, I am so glad to call you friend. Thanks for doing this for me. I can't believe you kept this from me. How sweet of you! Second, you are a talented designer and the prizes are fantabulous.

    I hope you know you made me smile tons today and you are appreciated!

    Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and colorful!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Thanks for planning and putting this all together for us and Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favorite tag so far. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is lovely! I love the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag. Love the colors. It is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. The balloons are terrific. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!