Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Day in the Life of Black and White


I have a quick share for you today. I made a CAS card for one of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges on SplitcoastStampers and aside from never getting a decent photograph of the card AND the sentiment at the bottom, I had overcome a fear while creating this card.


I fear grayscale coloring so this card was my personal challenge for the month. I did give myself an exception to use color on anything organic, but I must have been enjoying the grayscale because I left out the tree and wreath in the window, and I'm sure that the bags and clothing would be consider organic. I did catch myself saying that I enjoyed coloring in grayscale, so I must have conquered the fear this time around.
Detail of Mother
Detail of Daughter


Have a great Wednesday, and thanks for stopping by.

Janelle


Details:
Card Size: 4 1/2 x 6 1/4 inches
Stamps: A Day in the Life "Mother and Daughter" (computer generated sentiment Shishoni Brush TF)
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest White
Ink: Color LaserJet, Prismacolor Cool Grey Markers
Accessories: None????



3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a stunning creation, I love the idea of keeping the skin tones, but the greyscaling is faultless, what inspiration. Thanks for your lovely comments today. I can see I have a lot to live up too!!!!!

    Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just incredible! I can't even believe what you were able to do with blacks and whites! Amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Janelle!! This is breathtaking!!! I can't stop staring at it - wow! Just WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!